Salt-Free Water Conditioners: Is Your Ventura Area Home in a Brine Restricted Community?
Introducing a salt-free solution to save you money while reducing scale damage with zero waste.
How can a water conditioner pay for itself over time? Find out with Culligan’s Salt-Free Conditioner, which uses technology that naturally conditions water and minimizes scaling without the need for backflushing or salt. This results in savings in your water bill with virtually no impact on the environment.
Banned Salt-Based Softeners and Conditioners in Ventura
The residual water leftover from traditional ion-exchange conditioners creates a sodium and chloride solution that is discharged periodically down your drain. While the evidence suggests that the economic benefits of brine restrictions are grossly overstated, some communities in the Ventura area have chosen to prohibit the installation of conventional water softeners that require the use of brine.
The Solution: A Salt-Free Water Conditioner
Culligan’s Salt-Free Conditioner provides a similar solution for your home that a traditional softener would by reducing damaging scale formation from minerals such as calcium and magnesium. However, unlike a traditional water softener, a conditioner does not eliminate these minerals, but reduces their ability to form that costly scale. It’s anti-scaling media protects your home’s major appliances and plumbing, making it easy to clean out your tub or sink. Likewise, NO salt purchasing is ever required.
- Scale reduction protects your home’s major appliances and plumbing
- Eases cleaning of showers and sinks
- Reduces carbon footprint – zero waste water or electricity needed
- Cost savings include no salt purchases EVER, reduction of hot water bills and scale damage repair costs.
- Virtually maintenance free -- media replacement every 3 to 5 years
- Neutralizes calcium and magnesium
- Extends the life of water-using appliances
Purchase or take advantage of low-interest financing!
- Different sized models accommodate different sized homes
- 1” plumbing connection
- Bypass included
- No floor drain or electricity needed
- Pre-filter options on select models: Sediment for sediment, dirt and salt; Carbon for sediment and compounds that affect appearance, taste and odor of your water.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price?
At Culligan, every estimate requires an inspection of your plumbing to ensure installation can be performed on your plumbing. For your convenience, just fill out the form when you click “Get Pricing”. Culligan has payment options whether you want to buy or finance. Culligan also offers introductory customer specials for as low as $9.95 per month.
Does the system require electricity or access to drainage?
No. In fact, a Culligan Salt-Free Conditioner reduces your carbon footprint with zero waste of water and no electricity required.
What type of media is inside the tank?
Depending on the model, your conditioner can have both activated carbon as well as anti-scaling media. Culligan can also install pre-filters for sediment and compounds that can affect the appearance, taste, and odor of your water.
How can I tell if the system is right for my home?
Culligan takes into account the size of your home, the number of people, and the number bathrooms to determine the right system for you and your family. While many factors can influence the right system for you and your needs, Culligan always takes the time to address your needs and concerns before installation.
Does Culligan offer financing?
Absolutely. In fact, many of our customers prefer to finance their system due to our great financing specials. For example, your local Culligan dealer has finance options as low as $15 a month*.
* Based on financing a $1500 system to qualified buyers. See dealer for complete details. Offers and participation may vary.